Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Delivering a whopping 380 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6.2 lb., this tool has a fantastic power to weight ratio. The 3/4 in. square anvil is more resistant to long term fatigue than a 1/2 in. anvil. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,750 RPM (no load). This model features a friction ring and through hole socket retention, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 380 ft.-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC-DC rocker switch for quick selection of Forward and reverse
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 1,750 RPM and 2500 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6.2 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Friction ring and through hole socket retention
- 3/4 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch - 9075-80
- Product Manual