Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
This model features a Quik-Lok cord, pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters and a variable speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. Delivering 300 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 lb., this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 10 ft. Quik-Lok 2-wire cord
- 300 ft-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 600-1,800 RPM and 1000-2,600 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- 1/2 in. Square Drive Variable-Speed Impact Wrench with 6 Socket Set - 9072-82
- Carrying Case - 48-55-9075
- 6-Piece Socket Set
- Product Manual