Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Delivering 300 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 lb., this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). This model features a pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 300 ft.-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 1,800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- AC-DC rocker switch for quick selection of Forward and reverse
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch - 9070-80
- Product Manual