The 6519-831 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best-in-class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8-in stroke length and a 12 amp motor. The gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a Quik-Lok blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best-in-class ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 amp motor delivers up to 3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8-in stroke length provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counterweighted mechanism provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
- Quik-Lok blade clamp provides fast tool-free blade changes
- 12 Amp Sawzall Reciprocating Saw - 6519-831
- Carrying Case