Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Tilt-Lok handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 lb. and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive Tilt-Lok main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 lbs. net weight - lightest 7-1/4 in, 3.25 max horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- 7-1/4 in. Tilt-Lok Circular Saw - 6390-80
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Product Manual