Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Milwaukee's new 18V 6-1/2 in. Metal Cutting Saw, 6320-20, cuts all types of metals such as uni-strut, galvanized pipe, metal studs and black pipe, as well as Hardi-Plank and Durock materials. The saw uses a standard 5/8 in. arbor and has a 2-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut. The blade spins at 3,200 RPM and has an electric brake for quick, repetitive cutting. The clear guard provides an excellent line of sight for cutting and the rugged construction provides long, trouble-free operation.
- Cuts all types of metals such as Unistrut, galvanized pipe and metal studs
- 3,200 RPM and 2-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut
- Clear guard provides an excellent line of sight for cutting
- Rugged construction for long, trouble-free operation
- 18V Cordless 6-1/2 in. Metal Cutting Saw (Bare Tool) - 6320-80
- Circular Saw Blade - 48-40-4015
- Safety Glasses
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Product Manual