Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
At only 9-1/5 lbs. and 16-in in length, the Milwaukee Compact Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4-in cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 lbs. compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4-in cut capacity cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications; single pass cut on 3-in copper, 3-in angle iron, 2-1/2-in conduit
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED work light illuminates the cut line in dark areas
- Blade Ejection System allows the user to quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop resistant pulley guard with engineered geometries and high impact polymer
- Cast aluminum gear case withstands jobsite abuse and maintains gear positioning
- Compact Portable Band Saw - 6242-8
- Carrying Case