Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The 6-in 13 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (Lock-On) delivers up to 30% more durability and power than the competition. With a 2,100 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6161-830 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes overload protection to maximize motor life, an electronic clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, line lock-out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and soft start motor. The Constant Power Technology enables the grinder to maintain speed under load for unmatched performance and productivity. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this angle grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 13 Amp, 9,000 RPM motor that provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant power technology maintains consistent work speed while under load
- Easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Lock-on paddle switch
- Tool-Free adjustable guard provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Anti-vibration side handle reduces vibration, increasing user comfort during extended use
- Soft start allows maximum control at start-up
- 6-in 13 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (Lock-On) - 6161-830
- Side Handle
- Spanner Wrench