Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (6130-833) is the smallest in Milwaukee's extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including debris baffles and multi-port exhaust, extends tool life.
- At 10.2 in. long and 3.5 lbs. it is the lightest and most compact grinder in the Milwaukee line
- 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO motor is powerful for daily applications
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-port exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- The only grinder in its class with a tool free, burst resistant guard
- 4.5 in. 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder with Slide Switch - 6130-833
- Type 27 Tool-Free Burst-Resistant Guard
- Spanner Wrench