Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The 6122-831 4-1/2-in 10.0 Amp Trigger Grip Grinder with Lock-on delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. The trigger grip handle with lock-on increases productivity by providing optimal control, reach and leverage for a variety of applications. A 10 Amp, 1250 MWO motor provides high overload protection and power for the toughest jobs. Milwaukee's built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. The 3-position soft grip handle gives the user placement flexibility when performing different applications - the top handle position is ideal for cutting. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool. External brush doors reduce service time.
- 28V Motor delivers 8,000 RPM - For fast cutting and grinding
- Overload protection for preventing over-heating
- Soft start reduces start-up torque and improves gear life
- Large spindle lock for quick wheel replacement
- Tool free guard provides easy guard adjustment
- 4-1/2-in 10.0 Amp Trigger Switch Small Angle Grinder with Lock-On Button - 6122-831
- Side Handle
- 4-1/2-in Wheel
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench