Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Milwaukee's 5380-81 9 Amp Heavy-Duty Hammer Drill delivers a rugged tool capable of delivering reliable power and convenient features perfect for any tool user. Featuring dual speed ranges, percussion drilling mode and rotary drilling mode, it offers enhanced operator control for the tasks at hand whether it be wood, masonry or metal. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS) and ergonomic handle reduce operator fatigue during extended use, and its heavy-duty metal gear case provides enhanced durability for a longer tool life.
- Variable-speed trigger for precise user control in various applications
- Powerful 9 amp motor delivers up to 3,500 RPM and 56,000 BPM for reliable performance
- Durable 1/2 in. keyed chuck holds bit securely
- 2-speed gear box allows the user to select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Self-stopping brushes protect the motor and increase the life of the tool
- Comfortable soft-grip handle and 360 degree side handle provide enhanced user comfort
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) actively reduces user vibration and increases productivity
- 1/2 in. Heavy-Duty Hammer Drill - 5380-81
- Depth Gauge
- Removable Side Handle
- Impact Resistant Carrying Case