Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
This popular 1/2 in. hammer drill is now available in a kit with an impact resistant carrying case. This hammer drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort. This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- 1/2 in. capacity, 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1,350 RPM, 0-22,000 BPM; 0-2,500 RPM, 0-40,000 BPM; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- 1/2 in. Dual Torque Variable Speed Hammer Drill with Case - 5378-81
- Carrying Case - 48-55-5378
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- Product Manual