Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
This 3-mode, grounded hammer is great for mid-size hole drilling (up to 1-1/8 in. diameter) in concrete. The D-style rear handle offers the operator a secure comfortable grip and a two-finger speed control trigger switch. Speed control allows smooth controlled starts and less bit walk for accurate hole positioning. The hammer accepts SDS style bits up to 1-1/8 in. diameter. It can drill up to 3-1/2 in. holes in concrete using thin wall Core Bits. A hammer-only mode allows this tool to be used for light chipping work. A slip clutch stops rotary action when a bit jams protecting the mechanism from overload. The tool can be set for a rotation-only mode for drilling in steel or wood. A 3-jaw chuck adapter kit 48-66-1370 is available.
- Grounded, 3-wire cord
- 1-1/8 in. solid bit capacity, 3-1/2 in. thin wall core bit capacity in concrete or 4 in. capacity in masonry block
- Variable speeds: 0-980 RPM, 0-4,200 BPM
- Powerful 7.4 amp motor provides power for a hard-hitting 2.5 ft.-lbs. of energy per blow
- Three modes of operation: rotation with hammering, hammer-only and rotation-only - this versatile tool can be used for drilling in steel, wood or concrete; use rotation-only for drilling in steel and wood with optional chuck and adapter; use rotation with hammering when drilling in concrete Use hammer-only for light chipping work.
- Speed control switch allows operator controlled starts for less bit walk resulting in more accurate hole positioning
- Lightweight, compact 14 in. length and well balanced design
- 1-1/8 in. SDS L-Shape Rotary Hammer with Case - 5359-81
- Carrying Case - 48-55-5359
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Product Manual