Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Grinding in tight places around irregular surfaces is the specialty of this Milwaukee Die Grinder. The 5192 comes with 1/4 in. collet but will accept 1/8 in. collet as well. A full array of mounted points allows you to grind many shapes and diameters. At 21,000 RPM with a 4.5 amp motor, this tool means business. A maximum 2 in. reinforced wheel or 1-5/8 in. non-reinforced wheel can be attached to this versatile grinder for deburring and shaping. On-off toggle switch, flip on and go to work.
- 4.5 amp, 21,000 RPM
- For mounted wheels and points up to 1-5/8 in, reinforced wheels up to 2 in.
- 1/4 in. collet standard equipment, 1/8 in. collet available
- All ball and roller bearings
- 4.5 Amp Die Grinder, 21,000 RPM with Toggle Switch - 5192-8
- 1/4 in. Collet - 48-66-0975
- 11/16 in. Open End Wrench
- 1/2 in. Open End Wrench
- Product Manual