Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The M18 Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver not only delivers an industry-leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, 2602-80 is the only hammer drill/driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy-duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee 4-pole motor, the 2602-80 delivers best-in-class 550-inlbs. of peak torque with the M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0 to 450 RPM (low speed) and 0 to 1700 RPM (high speed).
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor delivers 550 in-lbs. of peak torque and 29,000 BPM
- Variable speed trigger produces 0 to 450 RPM (low speed) and 0 to 1,700 RPM (high speed)
- Compact and ergonomic design at 8-1/2 in. length
- Digital Power Management (DPM) overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All metal gear case is the only metal gear case in its class
- All metal 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides maximum durability and bit retention
- M18 18V Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) - 2602-80
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately