Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
If more power is what you need, then look no further than the Milwaukee D-handle line of drills. With 7 amp motors and heat treated metal gears, these are truly the choice of the professional. The 1007-1 features 0 to 600 RPM, Quik-Lok cord and can be used with our right angle drive attachment to increase versatility.
- 1/2 in. capacity in steel
- Trigger speed control: 0-600 RPM, reversing
- Powerful 7 amp Milwaukee-built motor
- Quik-Lok cord sets detach for tangle-free carrying and storage - 8ft. length standard, 25ft. length optional
- 1/2 in. D-Handle Drill, 0-600 RPM - 1007-8
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Product Manual