Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
This heavy duty Magnum drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 amp motor, 0-850 RPM trigger speed control, reversing, and a Quik-Lok cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than one minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- 5.5 amp motor, 0-850 RPM, trigger speed control with reversing
- Heavy-duty industrial chuck
- 8 ft. 3-wire Quik-Lok cord with easy detachment for storage and service
- Exclusive brush cartridge system changes brushes in less than one minute
- 1/2 in. Magnum Drill, 0-850 RPM with Keyed Chuck - 0234-8
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Product Manual