Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Most refined saw with magnesium components for less weight, better balance and jobsite durability.
Powerful Makita built motor delivers (2,300 Watts) with Compressed Winding Technology to keep the overall size more compact yet delivers jobsite durability.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.0 lbs.) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close-by, but never in the way
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8-in. at 90 degrees;) and bevel capacity (0-51.5 degrees;) with positive stops at 22.5 degrees;and 45 degrees;
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4-in. carbide-tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- 7-1/4-in Magnesium Hypoid Saw - 5377MG-R
- Carbide-Tipped Blade - A-94530
- Hex Blade Wrench - 783204-6
- Operating Manual