Reconditioned: Class B - Class B reconditioned products are items that have been returned and manufacturer certified for resale, but are noticeably used in terms of appearance and will contain scuffs, scratches or discoloration to the product.
Ideal for lighter trimming tasks like pruning, Husqvarna's 240 chainsaw is easy to start, easy to operate and built to last. Featuring an ergonomic design, facilitating technology and a powerful X-Torq engine with low emissions, the 240 is a homeowners ideal choice for a chainsaw.
- X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption, reduced exhaust emissions and improved torque over a wider speed range
- Carburetor air purge system removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easier start up
- Combined choke and stop control allows for easier starting and reduces risk of engine flooding
- LowVib vibration reduction system reduces vibration levels for improved operator comfort and control
- Inertia activated chain brake increases operator safety by reducing the likelihood of injury from kickback
- Ergonomically designed front handle and 7 degree offset handle provide improved grip and control
- 38.2cc Gas 14 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw (Class B) - 967177104