Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Hitachi 4-1/2 in. 5 Amp Angle Grinder uses a heavy-duty 5.0 amp motor to provide you with 630 watts of forcible output power for the toughest grinding jobs. It offers a no-load speed of 10,000 RPM, while the commercial-grade helical cut gears increase durability. A specially sealed armature coil reduces wear caused by ingested debris, and convenient carbon brush access allows you to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool, and spindle lock for safe and easy disc changes. Weighing only 3.1 lb., it's a lightweight tool with an ergonomic design, making it easy to use with less fatigue. The slide switch and removable side handle also increase comfort and control.
- Powerful 5.0 amp motor with maximum output of 630 watts
- Lightweight, compact design for reduced fatigue and improved control
- Slide switch with quick off feature immediately shuts tool down for added safety
- External carbon brush access for easy maintenance
- Spindle lock provides easy and quick disc changes
- 4-1/2 in. 5 Amp Slide Switch Small Angle Grinder - G12SS
- Side Handle