GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS “90 DAY” LIMITED WARRANTY FOR RECONDITIONED PRESSURE WASHERS
For a period of 90 days from the date of original sale, Generac Power Systems, Inc. (Generac) warrants its reconditioned pressure washers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the items and period set forth below. Generac will, at its option, repair or replace any part which, upon examination, inspection and testing by Generac or a Generac Authorized Warranty Service Dealer, is found to be defective.
Any equipment that the purchaser/owner claims to be defective must be returned to and examined by the nearest Generac Authorized Warranty Service Dealer. All transportation costs under the warranty, including return to the factory, are to be borne and prepaid by the purchaser/
owner. This warranty applies only to reconditioned pressure washers and is not transferable from original purchaser. Save your proof-of-purchase receipt. If you do not provide proof of the initial purchase date, the manufacturer’s shipping date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period.
Consumer applications are warranted for 90 days.
100% (one hundred percent) coverage on Labor and Part(s) listed (proof of purchase and maintenance is required):
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Engine- All Components
- Alternator- All Components
- 1. Generac portable generators that utilize non-Generac replacement parts.
- 2. Costs of normal maintenance and adjustments.
- 3. Failures caused by any contaminated fuels, oils or lack of proper oil levels.
- 4. Repairs or diagnostics performed by individuals other than Guardian/Generac authorized dealers not authorized in writing by Generac Power Systems.
- 5. Failures due, but not limited, to normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper use. As with all mechanical devices, the Generac engines need periodic part(s) service and replacement to perform as designed. This warranty will not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part(s) or engine.
- 6. Failures caused by any act of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufactures control.
- 7. Damage related to rodent and/or insect infestation.
- 8. Products that are modified or altered in a manner not authorized by Generac in writing.
- 9. Any incidental, consequential or indirect damages caused by defects in materials or workmanship, or any delay in repair or replacement of the defective part(s).
- 10. Failure due to misapplication.
- 11. Telephone, cellular phone, facsimile, internet access or other communication expenses.
- 12. Living or travel expenses of person(s) performing service, except as specifically included within the terms of a specific unit warranty period.
- 13. Expenses related to “customer instruction” or troubleshooting where no manufacturing defect is found.
- 14. Rental equipment used while warranty repairs are being performed.
- 15. Overnight freight or special shipping costs for replacement part(s).
- 16. Overtime, holiday or emergency labor.
- 17. Starting batteries, fuses, light bulbs and engine fluids.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY, GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Any implied warranties which are allowed by law, shall be limited in duration to the terms of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to purchaser/owner.
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS ONLY LIABILITY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PART(S) AS STATED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS, INC. NEGLIGENCE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to purchaser/owner. Purchaser/owner agrees to make no claims against Generac Power Systems, Inc. based on negligence. This warranty gives purchaser/owner specific legal rights. Purchaser/owner also may have other rights that vary from state to state.