Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Bosch IDS181-01-RT 18V Compact Tough 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver with 2 Lithium-I High Capacity Batteries features an ultra-compact design, while delivering best-in-class application control. The IDS181-01 ft.s compact head length and lightweight design deliver the best balance and control for 18V small to medium duty applications. Optimized impact performance provides the best runtime compared to similar in-class competitors along with 15% less torque and 10% more speed for the best application control. A Bosch patented, 3-LED white light system provides shadow free illumination for the best visibility in low lighting applications. Superior ergonomics are provided via slim soft grip in key areas for maximum comfort and control. A compact grip design of just 2.3 in. from the tool's trigger to the back of the handle relieves hand fatigue over extended use. The Bosch-built hammer and anvil system provides maximum impact endurance, increasing tool life and performance. The new impact drivers also feature an intelligent electronic protection system, including electronic motor protection which increases motor life by protecting the motor in overload and stall situations and electronic cell protection, which doubles battery life. A durable belt clip offers users quick tool storage between applications.
- Most compact impactor design with a head length of 5.4 in., allowing the tools to be used in tight and hard to reach places with increased comfort
- Optimized impact performance provides the best runtime and control for small to medium duty fastening jobs
- Integrated 3 LED Ring provides shadow free illumination for the best visibility in low lighting applications
- Soft grip handle adds comfort and reduces fatigue
- Variable-speed trigger for complete speed control
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects motor in stall situations
- 1/4 in. hex chuck is a quick change one-handed bit holder
- Metal gearbox with soft grip offers a durable profile while protecting delicate surfaces
- Durable belt clip provides quick storage between applications
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), unique battery pack design and customized electronics delivers optimal battery life and performance
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Tough 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - IDS181-01-RT
- (2) 18V HC FatPack Lithium-Ion Batteries