Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Bosch HD18-2 8.5 Amp 1/2 in. Two-Speed Hammer Drill will provide you with high torque drilling making it ideal for wood and metal. It built so you have all the power, control, and comfort during use. Two speeds, and a variable trigger lets you gauge the force you need for your task, and a pistol grip with a 360-degree handle give you comfort use after use.
- 8.5 amp motor provides maximum power for the most demanding jobs
- 1/2 In. three-jaw chuck secures bits in the chuck and prevents slipping
- Dual mode selector easily converts from rotation only mode to hammer drill mode
- Exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life
- Pistol grip handle provides compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger provides accurate bit starting for drilling or removing fasteners or bound bits
- Integral slip clutch disengages the output shaft should a bit get into a bind situation
- Metal gear housing provides rugged job site durability and extends tool life
- Two speeds include low speed for high torque drilling (especially in wood or metal) and high speed for lower torque drilling
- 360-degree auxiliary handle with depth gauge provides a wide range of grip positions
- 8.5 Amp 1/2 in. Two-Speed Hammer Drill - HD18-2-RT
- 360-Auxiliary Handle
- Chuck Key
- Depth Gauge