Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The 12-in Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw features the smooth cutting motion, accurate performance, and a compact design for easy transport. Pre-aligned Squarelock fences help the saw maintain precision throughout its life, and a soft-grip ambidextrous handle and combination dust chute enhance user comfort. The saw also offers a large cutting capacity up to 8-in, easy-to-read bevel and miter scales with detents at common angles, and easy-access up-front controls.
- 15 amp, 4,200 RPM motor for professional power and performance
- Ultimate one-handed portability with rear handle, compact width and optimized center of gravity to make transport to and from the jobsite quick and easy
- Maximum all-around cutting capacity with the highest nominal capacity cross cut at 8-in, 45 degrees miter at 6-in, base vertical against fence at 6-1/2-in and crown nested at 6-5/8-in
- Upfront side bevel lock lever eliminates the need to reach behind the tool with its cam design located on right side of bevel post
- Integrated expanding base extensions expand from 22-1/4-in of material support to more than 37-in for better material control
- High-precision Squarelock Quick Release Fence aligns fence 90 degrees to table and requires no adjustment while a one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence feature adds support
- Large and easy-to read uniform bevel and miter scales with 52 degrees L/R miter capacity with marked detents, 47 L/-2 R degrees bevel capacity
- Nine adjustable miter detents at 0, 15, 31.6, 22.5, 45 degrees L/R
- An easy access push-button miter detent override is located right up front for fine miter angle adjustment
- Ergonomic ambidextrous form fitting trigger handle provides comfort for all day use
- 12-in Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw - CM12-RT