Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Why Buy a Bosch Dustless System?
Price - Bosch System is 33% LESS than the price of other competitors
More Attachments - Bosch has more attachments than other systems. Most competitors only offer 5 in. attachments while Bosch offers 4-1/2 in, 5-in, 6 in, and 7 in. Specialty Attachments. Why have a system that is not compatible with the rest of your tools?
Tank Size - Bosch has a bigger tank at 13.3 Gallons compared to the competitors average of 10 Gallons. Why pay more to extract less dust?
Safety - Dust collection minimizes exposure to silica dust and maintains a cleaner job site
Meets OSHA Requirements - Dust management is being inspected nationwide. Bosch is ready to meet the requirements.
- 4 modes of operation for maximum vacuuming versatility: Regular Vacuum, Power Tool Activation, Pulse-Clean, Pulse-Clean with Power Tool Activation
- Activation by power tool allows power tool's switch to turn vac on and off
- 7-second run-on after power tool is turned off to clear hose of remaining debris
- Power Broker dial for allocating power (15 Amps on a 15 Amp circuit, 20 Amps on a 20 Amp circuit) between vacuum cleaner and connected power tool to optimize usage of the available power and avoid blown circuits
- Bosch exclusive Pulse-Clean electromagnetic filter cleaning system shakes the dual filter cartridges to remove dust and maintain maximum suction power
- Pulse-Clean can be activated manually or automatically when a connected power tool is switched off (a helpful remote control)
- Elevated filter location: filter sits above maximum dust or water accumulation height to help maintain maximum airflow and suction power
- Fine dust filtration capability captures 99.93% of particles 3.0 microns and larger
- Large rear wheels and front casters with rubber tires for easy transportation
- 6.5 max HP / 11.1 Amp motor with soft-start and bypass cooling - powerful suction with features to protect motor and extend its life
- Carrying handle for easier lifting
- Rugged construction - polypropylene tank is durable and rust free
- Wet vacuuming capability with water level sensor and drain valve automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches a maximum height to protect motor
- Low center of gravity for excellent stability
- Cord wrap for convenient cord storage
- Compact size fits in crowded storage vans and tight storage areas
- Heavy item - additional shipping charges apply.
- Airsweep 120V 13 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - 3931A-PB-RT
- 35mm, 9.85 ft. Locking Hose - VAC021
- (2) Filters - VAC012
- Heavy-Duty Paper Bag - VAC022
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Bag - VAC023