Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Bosch 7 in. Large Angle Grinder features a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers 3 HP and up to 6,500 RPM for precise, efficient work. It is compact, lightweight and ergonomic with a handle angled in a natural position to help reduce fatigue, while a convenient locking on/off switch permits extended operation. It can even be used for concrete cutting, concrete surfacing and metal cutting with the proper attachment (sold separately), and its cleverly designed with service-minder brushes that disable the tool when service is needed.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 3 HP and provides up to 6,500 RPM
- Lock-on switch for extended operation
- Versatile for concrete cutting, concrete surfacing and metal cutting with the proper attachment (Sold Separately)
- Service-minder brushes stop the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- 5/8 - 11 in. spindle gives wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories (Sold Separately)
- Spindle-lock for fast wheel changes
- Epoxy coated field windings help protect against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 10 ft. cord for extended reach
- 3-position auxiliary handle specifically designed and angled to a natural position for control and comfort
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic for all day use
- 7 in. 6,500 RPM Large Angle Grinder - 1772-6-RT
- Wheel Guard
- Auxiliary Handle