The LabelWriter 450 Series label maker rapidly handles all of your labeling and filing needs and nimbly prints postage. Printing 4-line address labels at an impressive 71 labels per minute, the LabelWriter 450 label and postage printer saves you serious time. It connects directly to your PC or Mac, making it easy to print custom graphics, barcodes, address labels and more. You can even print directly from popular programs including Microsoft Word and the Mac Address Book. Plus, thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner while the label printerâ€™s sleek, compact design makes it a great addition to every workplace.
- Prints individual labels and postage, cutting down on waste and eliminating the hassle of label sheets.
- Thermal printing creates labels with no ink or toner
- Features Address Fixerâ„¢ which automatically proofreads and corrects addresses from the USPS database
- Speedily prints standard 4-line address labels at an impressive 71 labels per minute
- Create custom postage directly from your computer with DYMOÂ® Stamps Internet Postage Labels (service provided by Endicia, a licensed USPS PC Postage providerâ€”no monthly service fee)
- Prints from popular programs like Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Mac Address Book and more
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
- Software, USB cable, cleaning card, AC power adapter and cable, user guide, quick start guide, starter roll of address labels