The superior solution for cutting drywall with your Multi-Max oscillating tool, the fast-cutting Drywall Jab Saw is designed to make both straight and curved cuts. With this offset design, the saw’s sharpened tip allows plunge-cutting with no need of a pilot hole. Being the fastest drywall cutting blade that fits most oscillating tools, this saw blade makes the process of cutting around electrical boxes and recessed lighting an effortless task. The blade is newly designed, utilizing Dremel’s universal quick fit interface for compatibility with most oscillating tools on the market.
- Newly designed universal quick fit interface for compatibility with most oscillating tool brands
- The only oscillating blade that makes both straight and curved cuts in drywall
- Perfect for cutting out electrical boxes and recessed lighting
- Offset hole pattern for optimal cut angle
- Sharpened tip for easy plunge cuts
- Max Performance Tested for proven value and performance