Designed to deliver the same standard of excellence as its power tools, DeWalt hand tools were conceived on the jobsite and built to exceed the expectations of everyone in several construction trades.
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing design for durability
- Anti-jam magazine prevents jams and misfiring
- Heavy-duty stapling mechanism for dependability
- Surface guard to prevent damage to underlayment material
- Ergonomic design is weighted forward for comfortable use
- Uses DeWalt heavy-duty staple series DWTTH700 from 5/16 in., 1/8 in., and 1/2 in.
- Also uses a similar range of Stanley TRA700 series heavy-duty staples and Arrow T-50 heavy-duty staples
- Heavy-Duty Hammer Tacker - DWHTHT450