DeWalt has proudly partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project, a service program that provides programs and services to severely injured service members during the time between active duty and transition to civilian life. The organization's mission is to raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of our wounded warriors.
To show their support DeWalt has committed to donating 5% of product sales from their Wounded Warrior Project Limited Edition line of power tools, hand tools and accessories, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $250000. In addition, DeWalt has also committed to hiring 100 Wounded Warrior Alumni amongst the ranks of Stanley Black and Decker Inc. Learn more about the Wounded Warrior Project by visiting them at WoundedWarriorProject.org
and show your support today by choosing one of these Limited Edition products.
- 14 oz. weight for faster swing and minimized fatigue
- Checker face design for nail traction
- All steel design for durability and long life
- Magnetic nail starter for easy one-handed nail placement
- Vibration absorbing grip reduces vibration for improved user comfort
- Wounded Warrior Project 14 oz. MIG Weld Framing Hammer - DWHT51138WW