The completely redesigned DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw is among the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite weighing only 8.8 lb. and measuring 7.2 in. wide, the DWE575 delivers 15 Amps for heavy-duty performance. From framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing and more, the DWE575 offers outstanding balance, comfort and smooth cutting in a compact and ergonomic design. Touch and durable, the DWE575 ft.s TouchCord system resists cord pullouts. A ball-bearing, anti-snag lower guard design and heavy-duty aluminum shoe provide long life of the saw in jobsite conditions.
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs.
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57 degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 and 22.5 degrees
- 2-9/16 in. depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- 7-1/4 in. Next Gen Circular Saw Kit - DWE575
- 7-1/4 in. Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench