The DEWALT DW1269 29-piece cobalt pilot-point metal drill bit index set comes with pilot-point tips for starts on contact that result in clean, accurate holes. With an industrial-grade cobalt finish for drilling in stainless steel and other abrasive metals, these bits are designed to reduce lock-up on breakthrough, and also feature a no-spin shank that eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck. Other features include a tapered web for greater durability and reduced breaking, and size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away. This kit includes 29 bits, measuring 1/16 to 1/2 inch by 64ths, and a storage case.
- Maximum speed and life in stainless steel and other hard metals
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- Industrial strength cobalt for optimum life and durability in metal
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Bits measure from 1/16-in to 1/2-in by 64ths
- 29-Piece Cobalt Pilot Point Drill Bit Set - DW1269
- Storage Case