Featuring a power 13 amp motor and innovative Complete Torque Control (CTC) two-stage clutch, DeWalt's D25712K 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer offers outstanding performance in a reliable package. Delivering up to 11.7 ft-lbs. of impact force, the D25712K makes quick work of drilling and chipping applications, incorporating the patented SHOCKS active vibration control system to help reduce tool vibration by up to 50%.
The D25712K features a modular design, allowing quick access to key parts such as the switch, motor, brushes and gear casing for simple too maintenance. The extended service life this design offers, along with the ergonomic rear handle design, make the D25712K 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer the tool of choice for professionals and hobbyist alike.
- Powerful 13 amp high performance motor with overload protection for reliable performance and service life
- Up to 11.7 ft-lbs. of impact force delivers powerful drilling and chipping performance
- Complete Torque Control (CTC) utilizes a patented two-stage clutch for maximum control in bind up situations
- SHOCKS active vibration control reduces tool vibration by up to 50% to deliver increased user control and comfort
- Convenient trigger lock-on function allows extended operation without the need for continuous trigger pull
- Rear handle design with auxiliary mounted handle improves control and comfort in a variety of chipping and drilling tasks
- Simple maintenance with easy-to-access switch, motor, cord set, brushes and gear casing
- 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with CTC - D25712K
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Kit Box
- User's Guide