Delta PRO Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides.
Steel Underbed Boxes have 12-gauge cold rolled steel doors and 14-gauge steel bodies. Industrial-grade hinges have stainless steel pins for long-term durability. Steel models are available with tough white or black powder paint finish.
- High-strength hinges stand up to heavy use and attempted break-ins
- 3/4 in. wide rain gutter surrounds the door opening to channel moisture away from the interior to protect the contents
- 3-point locking system locks the door at the top and on both sides for greater strength and security
- Extra heavy-duty construction withstands the toughest conditions for long-term use
- Rotating stainless steel handle is leak-proof to prevent moisture from entering
- Plastic coated galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports are mounted on stainless steel shoulder rivets to prevent twisting; opened door will support a 300 lbs. load
- Automotive EPDM bulb-style weather stripping forms a moisture-proof seal between the rain gutter and interior of the door
- 30 in. Long Steel Underbed Truck Box (White) - 466000