The Delta 40-694 20 in. Variable Speed Scroll Saw provides versatility for every user. Uniquely designed to reduce noise and vibration, its dual parallel-link arm also aids in keeping the blade perpendicular to the work surface for improved accuracy and cut quality. Features such as the On/Off switch, electronic variable speed dial, and flexible dust blower are located at the front of the tool for easy access and the tool-free blade clamp makes blade changes quick and easy. No matter what your experience is with woodworking, this simple-to-use unit is ideal for all skill levels.
Being able to adjust to various Strokes per Minute (SPM) speeds this scroll saw is very versatile for different customers and their needs. With a unique design to reduce noise and vibration, as well as an easy blade changing feature, it doesn't matter your experience with woodworking or saws, this machine will be an simple one to use.
- Unique dual parallel-link arm design reduces vibration and noise, and keeps the blade perpendicular to the work surface
- Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- On/Off switch, electronic variable speed dial, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever located up front on the arm for easy accessibility
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds
- Single lever, tool-free blade tensioning allows for quickly adjusting the blade to the proper tension which maximizes blade life and accuracy
- Large, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 0 45 degrees left and right
- Electronic variable speed adjustable from 400 - 1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- 20 in. Variable Speed Scroll Saw - 40-694
- Cast-Iron Table
- (2) Straight Blades