CST/berger Standard Warranty
- Torpedo Levels
- Gizmo & Gizlt Series
- Tapes (Ny-Clad & Fiberglass)
- Measuring Wheels
- Laser Detectors (LD100N, LD120, LD400)
- Wizard Rotary Lasers (LM30)
- ILM Series
- Berger 135, 136, 140, 190, 200, 300
- Theodolite (DGT10/DGT02)
- CAL Auto Level
- Prisms- 65-1500/M
- Prisms- 63-3022
- Prism Poles (67-46XX Series)
- Prism Poles (67-47XX Series)
- LMH Series(LMH,LMH-C,LMH-GR,LMH600)
- Total Station
- Pipe Laser
- ALH Series
- Berger 203BU
- Prisms (63-2010/M) Yoke & Holder Only
- Prisms- 63-3010
- Auto Levels (SAL20, SAL24, SAL28, SAL32)
- Magna Trak 100 Series (MT100, MT101, MT102)
- Magna Trak 200 Series(MT200, MT202)
CST/berger, warrants optical instruments, rotary lasers, straight line lasers and locators against defects in material and workmanship within warranty period listed from the date of purchase. Deficient products will be repaired or replaced at CST/Berger's discretion.
CST/berger's liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the unit. Any attempt to repair the product by other than factory authorized personnel will void this warranty. Calibration, batteries and maintenance are the responsibility of the user. Where permitted by law, CST/berger is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond normal wear. This includes, but not limited to: dropped instruments (paint damaged; broken compensator wires; broken eyepiece and/or crosshairs), instruments that show signs of severe water damage, broken or bent hardware.
Agents of CST/berger cannot change this warranty. CST/berger is not responsible for damage resulting from wear, abuse, or alteration of this product. The user is expected to follow ALL operating instructions.
This warranty may provide you with additional rights that vary by state, province or nation.