The Crain Fiberglass Elevator Tripod provides a solid base for surveying equipment. It has a flexible center rod that elevates equipment up to 6 ft. and the entire device extends to 12.4 ft. Setup each fiberglass leg exactly where you need it, and then lock it with the dual clamps and twist locks. The feet remain firm whether using the pointed ones on soft surfaces or the rubber ones on solid surfaces.
- Tripod has a fully extended leg and center column height of 12.40 ft.
- The legs and dowels are constructed of fiberglass, resulting in durability, strength, and resistance to weathering
- Lockable leg stabilizer struts, dual clamps, twist locks, quick clamps, along with a metal and rubber leg points create greater stability
- Column can hold 66 lbs. when collapsed and 15.4 lbs. when elevated
- Fiberglass Elevator Tripod - 5321-17-ORG-ST