The Channellock 9 in. Rescue Tool pries open windows and doors, cuts wires and cables easily, shuts off gas safety valves and loosens hose couplings. The new design of the Rescue Tool incorporates the innovative XLT Joint, which requires considerably less force to cut than traditional high leverage designs. It also has a a spring and lock feature allowing for easy one-handed operation in high-stress situations.
- The tool lock allows for quick storage in bunker pockets
- An interior spring allows for easy one-handed operation in high-stress situations
- A unique jaw design accommodates many sharps and provides maximum grip
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer and easily cut hard and soft wire
- XLT Joint technology requires considerably less force to cut than the traditional high leverage designs
- Spanner wrench tightens and loosens up to a 5 in. hose couplings
- Gas valve safety and pry bar allows you to shut off gas safety valves and pries open windows and doors