The Channellock 758 Flush Cutter plier is specifically designed to cleanly cut plastic ties and up to 10-20 AWG copper wire in difficult-to-reach spaces, leaving behind clean edges that will not snag skin or clothing. Ideal for the electric, auto mechanic, aviation, information technology and general construction trades, this cutter is a solution for cutting wire closer to solder joints and snipping plastic zip ties. Its laser heat-treated cutting edges provide a clean cut, while its small nose enables close, precise cuts that eliminate any sharp tips.
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job
- Electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer, cuts 10-20 AWG wire and plastic zip ties cleanly
- Offers professionals clean, precise cuts in hard-to-reach spaces
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- Made in the USA
- 7.5 in. Flush Cutter - 758