Nailers and Staplers Limited Warranty
NEW Nailers and Staplers: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty Products - One Year, Serious Duty Products - Two Years, Extreme Duty Products - Three Years.
RECONDITIONED Nailers and Staplers: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: One Year Limited Warranty
WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR): Campbell Hausfeld / Scott Fetzer Company, 100 Production Drive, Harrison,
Ohio, 45030, Telephone: (800) 543-6400
WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale) of the Campbell
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY: Substantial defects in material and workmanship which occur within the
duration of the warranty period on any Campbell Hausfeld nailer, stapler, air tool, spray gun, inflator or air
accessory supplied or manufactured by Warrantor.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED FROM
THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If this product is used for commercial, industrial or
rental purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Some States do not allow limitation
on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY
DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some States do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with product. Accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to
operate products in accordance with instructions shall also include the removal or alteration of any safety devices. If such
safety devices are removed or altered, this warranty is void.
- Normal adjustments which are explained in the owner’s manual(s) provided with the product.
- Items or service that are normally required to maintain the product, i.e. o-rings, springs, bumpers, debris shields, driver
blades, fuses, batteries, gaskets, packings or seals, fluid nozzles, needles, sandblast nozzles, lubricants, material hoses, filter
elements, motor vanes, abrasives, blades, cut-off wheels, chisels, chisel retainers, cutters, collets, chucks, rivet jaws, screw
driver bits, sanding pads, back-up pads, impact mechanism, or any other expendable part not specifically listed. These
items will only be covered for ninety (90) days from date of original purchase. Underlined items are warranted for defects in
material and workmanship only.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WARRANTOR UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, products or
components which are defective, have malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PURCHASER UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- Deliver or ship the Campbell Hausfeld product or component to the nearest Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Service Center.
Freight costs, if any, must be borne by the purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
WHEN WARRANTOR WILL PERFORM REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replacement will
be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of
This Limited Warranty applies in the United States, Canada and Mexico only and gives you specific legal rights. You may also have
other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.