Permanent Protection from a Proven Performer.
The right transfer switch makes all the difference when it comes to keeping your home and appliances powered during a power outage. Briggs and Stratton transfer switches deliver the quality and performance you've come to expect by providing a safe and reliable solution for detecting the shortage of power and activating your backup generator quickly and safely.
- Recommended for use with Briggs and Stratton 12kW to 20kW Standby Home Generator Systems
- Rated at 100 Amps at 240V
- Ensures safety by eliminating dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads
- Select Circuit Installation allows you to customize your back-up priority loads and manage up to 2 AC units
- 16 total circuits including (8) 20 Amp/120V, (2) 50 Amp/240V, a 30 Amp/240V, and a 40 Amp/240V
- Patented ACCM (Air Conditioning Control Module) marks starting wattage of your AC unit, starting your AC unit with the least amount of power to prevent overload
- Built-in AC delay and AC start-up allows pressure to bleed off AC motor and make start-ups less intrusive
- Convenient indoor and outdoor mounting options with a durable NEMA 3R enclosure
- UL1008 listed
- 100 Amp 16 Circuit Transfer Switch - 71047