OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Permanent Protection from a Proven Performer.
Briggs and Stratton, the trusted name in power, is proud to offer their line of top quality high efficiency home generator systems. Whether you're at home or away when the power goes out, Briggs and Stratton's Home Generator Systems provide fully automatic operation and a permanent connection to natural gas or propane for years of reliable whole house standby protection. Superior design means half the size, half the sound, half the fuel consumption, and half the price of most competitive systems while providing quality and peace of mind. No matter what the cause of the power outage, you'll be prepared for the worst by having the best, a Briggs and Stratton Standby Home Generator System.
You don't need a larger generator to get premium comfort, just a smarter one.
- 12kW Air Cooled Automatic Standby Home Generator System - 40326
- Patented air conditioning control module for electronically managing up to two 4 ton AC units
- Advanced electronics detect utility power outage and automatically start the generator
- Continuous fuel supply to natural gas or propane delivers uninterrupted performance without the messy gasoline storage and refueling
- Patented ACCM (Air Conditioning Control Module) marks starting wattage of your AC unit, starting your AC unit with the least amount of power to prevent overload
- Intelligent management of your homes appliances results in less fuel consumption than larger generators
- Automotive grade paint and galvanized steel enclosure provide maximum durability and weather resistance
- Advanced alternator technology provides safe and stable power for computers and other sensitive electronics
- UL 2200 and CSA C22.2 No. 100-04 standard approved and CARB compliant
- 100 Amp House Management Transfer Switch - 71045
- Rated at 100 Amps at 240V
- Ensures safety by eliminating dangerous back feeds and electrical overloads
- Provides the ability to power all circuits without a sub-panel
- Convenient indoor and outdoor mounting options with a durable NEMA 3R enclosure
- Service Entrance rated
- Built-in AC delay and AC start-up allows pressure to bleed off AC motor and make start-ups less intrusive
- 12kW Air Cooled Automatic Standby Home Generator System (Open Box) - 40326