Permanent Protection from a Proven Performer.
The right transfer switch makes all the difference when it comes to keeping your home and appliances powered during a power outage. Briggs and Stratton transfer switches deliver the quality and performance you've come to expect by providing a safe and reliable solution for detecting the shortage of power and activating your backup generator quickly and safely.
- Recommended for use with Briggs and Stratton 7kW to 10kW Standby Home Generator Systems
- Rated at 50 Amps at 240V
- Ensures safety by eliminating dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads
- Select Circuit Installation allows you to customize your back-up priority loads
- 10 total circuits
- Convenient indoor and outdoor mounting options with a durable NEMA 3R enclosure
- UL1008 listed
- 50 Amp 10 Circuit Manual Transfer Switch - 1918