Briggs & Stratton's 1150 Series engines utilized Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to deliver precise power and performance needed to match the demanding needs of medium-duty to heavy-duty outdoor power equipment.
- Unique Kool Bore aluminum alloy bore improves engine heat dissipation for even cooler operation
- Float-feed one start carburetor delivers consistent one-pull start ups
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick and dependable starting
- Overhead Valve (OHV) design extends engine life by providing cool operation
- Model Specific Features: Manual choke and remote stop switch
- 250cc 1150 Series Engine w/ 1 in. Tapped 3/8-24 Keyway Crankshaft - 15T212-0160-F8