Featuring rugged design and dependable performance, Briggs & Stratton's 905 Series engines offer reliable power while running cooler, smoother and longer with the integrated Overhead Valve technology.
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve withstands wear and abuse to provide improved oil control and extended life
- Float-feed one start carburetor delivers consistent one-pull start ups
- Magnetron electronic ignition delivers quick and dependable starts with no maintenance required
- Overhead Valve Design (OHV) runs cooler and cleaner to deliver more power, longer life and improved fuel economy
- Model Specific Features: Manual choke, ball bearing PTO, DU magneto side and remote stop switch
- 205cc 905 Series Engine w/ 3/4 in. Tapped 5/16-24 in. Keyway Crankshaft - 130G32-0022-F1