Featuring rugged design and dependable performance, Briggs & Stratton's 800 Series engines offer reliable power while running cooler, smoother and longer with the integrated Overhead Valve technology.
- Gear driven DuraLube splash lubrication system continuously supplies oil to all internal parts
- Float-feed one start carburetor delivers consistent one-pull start ups
- Magnetron electronic ignition delivers quick and dependable starts with no maintenance required
- Overhead Valve Design (OHV) runs cooler and cleaner to deliver more power, longer life and improved fuel economy
- Model Specific Features: Manual choke, ball bearing PTO and remote stop
- 205cc 800 Series Engine w/ 3/4 in. Tapped 5/16-24 Keyway Crankshaft - 12T132-0036-F8