IMPORTANT This product is not CARB compliant and may not be used in the state of California.
Featuring rugged design and dependable performance, Briggs & Stratton's 900 Series engines offer reliable power while running cooler, smoother and longer with the integrated Overhead Valve technology.
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve withstands wear and abuse to provide improved oil control and extended life
- Float-feed one start carburetor delivers consistent one-pull start ups
- Magnetron electronic ignition delivers quick and dependable starts with no maintenance required
- Overhead Valve Design (OHV) runs cooler and cleaner to deliver more power, longer life and improved fuel economy
- 205cc 900 Series Engine w/ 3/4 in. Tapped 5/16-24 Keyway Crankshaft - 122012-0523-B8