Bosch proves good things do come in small packages with the introduction of its new 12V Max Brushless Pocket Drivers. The PS22 Pocket Driver is the lightest, most compact tool in its class, offering unmatched ease of use in extended applications. Featuring the innovative EC brushless motor with an all metal gearbox and improved electronics, the PS22 12V Max Pocket Driver delivers increased runtime and boasts twice the life of previous generation drills. The lightweight construction of the PS22 makes it the ideal choice for both hobbyist and professionals who perform continuous overhead work, and at 1.6 lb., weighs up to 45% less than competing drill drivers on the market.
The PS22 also delivers optimum performance when utilized in corners or other confined spaces. With a head length of 5-5/16 in., the PS22 Pocket Driver is the shortest in its class. The PS22 features a 1/4 in. Hex chuck that offers quick and easy bit changes, a four-piece bit tip set and a magnetic bit holder, making it easy for users to store and access their most commonly used bits. For increased versatility and control in drilling and driving applications, the PS22 can delivers two speed operation in lower 0-400 RPM and higher 0-1300 RPM. The PS22 also comes equipped with an integrated LED light to help illuminate dimly lit work surfaces for maximum drilling accuracy.
- Brushless motor technology provides up to 2X the motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Quick change 1/4 in. Hex head offers quick and easy bit changes
- 20+1 clutch settings and two-speed gearbox deliver precise torque adjustment for different screw driving applications
- Attachable belt clip and integrated bit holder
- Lightweight design at only 1.6 lbs. is ideal for continuous overhead work
- 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Pocket Driver - PS22
- (2) 12V 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Magnetic Bit Holder
- 4-Piece Bit Tip Set
- Belt Clip
- 4X Bit Tip Holder
- Soft Carrying Case