Bosch has engineered a line of screwdriving bits, nutsetters and sockets that can handle the torque generated from today's high-powered drivers.
Bosch Extra Hard bits are fully hardened and tempered for extended bit life under constant heavy-duty use. The tip is precision formed for proper fit. Use when driving heat-treated or case-hardened screws such as sheet metal, self-tapping or self-drilling.
- Bit geometry allows user to drive #2 Phillips and R2 Square drive screw heads
- Made from high-quality S2M tool steel for longer bit life
- Extra hard for increased durability
- Sub-zero tempering process for extended life
- Made in USA under ISO9001 standards
- (5) 2 in. #2 Phillips / R2 Square Dual Drive Power Bits - P2R22205