Bosch's Oscillating Interface System, or OIS, is a unique 12-pin design that provides a secure connection between the multi-tool and accessory necessary for high torque operations. Bosch multi-tool accessories are faster, last longer and fit all multi-tools on the market directly or with the OIS adapter.
- 4-in x 7/8-in BiM construction for easy cuts in lighter metal materials
- Use with Bosch PS50 and MX25 oscillating tools
- Also compatible with the Fein MultiMaster Model 636 oscillating tool
- Ideal for making wide cuts in door jams and cutting nails in trim work
- 4-in Bi-Metal Segmented Blade - OSC4F